Hey subs, as I introduced this series last time, this is the second part of it. One step closer towards making your phone look Amazing each week with this Android DIY series. Have a look what we got for you this time.
Android D.I.Y stands for Do it yourself. In this series, we will make your phone look like the screen shot shown below with just simple tricks and apps.
This D.I.Y tutorial focus on catchy customization for your Android device. Here is how your customized screen gonna look like this time.
Nice, clean and modern designed, isn’t it? If you wondering where your menu is in the Screenshot, it is in the bottom-right corner white square shaped. This unique Android Setup will make your phone look unique and outstanding.
So let’s get started with this Android Customization.
1) If you are new to this series, you need to install few apps. Ok, so here’s the first one, Download and install Nova Launcher.
2) After installing Clear your home screen by holding long on the screen and swiping up to delete it. You should have nothing but just one menu button and totally clean screen.
3) Now Download and set the wallpaper available below.
4) After setting wallpaper up, Long tap on Home screen > Settings > Desktop > Desktop Grid. Now set the Grid to 10 x 8.
5) Now head on to Icon Layout in that same Desktop settings and turn off the label, so icons look clean and more decent. Scroll down and find Page Indication and set it to NONE.
6) Now in main Menu > Dock > Dock icons set it to 6.
7) After that time to customize your icons. So, Main Menu > Look & Feel > Turn off Show Notification bar. Then scroll top to Icon themes and select Simpax.
You can download Simpax from below.
8) Now as we are done with Nova setting, so let’s head on to widget part.
9) Long hold on the home screen and select Widget > Zooper Widget Pro 3 X 1. Hold and drag it to your dock area in the corner left. Then tap and select Muml UI > Minimal 09.
Layout > Rich Text (First one) > Edit Text Manually > It will be somethinglike: [tu][c=#7effffff]… change it to [tu][c=#ffd35e5e]…
Now you can see that time in your Dock area below.
10) Finally, if you want to change how your menu button looks, Hold that button and select Edit > Simpax and can basically choose whatever icon you want to. In this case, we chose that one square.
Congrats, you have your setup ready !! Now just add icons to your need and you are ready to go ;).
So, How did you like this one..? Let us know in the comments below.
Check out the previous one Below:
Also read: – ANDROID D.I.Y PART 1
Also read: – Best apps to Earn Money in Vacation.